1. Prepare your application documents
Prepare as PDF files the following documents:
- Resume / CV
- Statement of Purpose
- Official transcripts from all the university degrees you have completed
- English language proficiency test results (TOEFL for international applicants or YDS/e-YDS/YÖKDİL for Turkish applicants)
- ALES (for Turkish applicants) or GRE (for international applicants) test scores
Other documentation may also be required. Please make sure you check the application requirements of the program you are applying to.
The application process is free. There is no application fee for the Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering programs.
2. Create a user on the online application system and complete the application form for your program of interest
- Use the online application to apply. Documents will not be accepted via email or post.
- Follow the instructions and guidance provided on the application form for each section
- Do not leave any required fields empty (these are marked with a red *)
- You can apply to more than one program but we strongly recommend that you carefully consider applying only to those programs you think you would be a strong candidate based on the admission requirements.
- There is no need for a separate scholarship application. You only need to apply to the program(s) of your choice and you will be automatically considered for the relevant scholarships available for the program you have applied to.
3. Submit your application
- You will be able to upload any additional documents required to process your application after you have submitted it.
- If there are any technical problems with your application please email firstname.lastname@example.org but make sure you have checked all the instructions and error messages give to you inside the online application form.
4. Wait for your admission decision
- The Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering will only contact candidates that have been shortlisted for interview by the program faculty members.
- Admission or rejection decisions are typically sent to candidates 4-6 weeks after the application period deadline.
- If you are offered admission to one of the graduate programs please indicate your decision to enroll or not by the specified deadline.
- The Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering is not able to provide specific reasons for rejection to individual candidates.