What will you gain from the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
The MSc in Data Science program at Koç University will give you:
- a foundation in computational science and machine learning
- options to specialize in advanced methods such as distributed systems, visual recognition, deep learning, neural networks, and many others
- flexibility to gain your degree online if required
- an internationally competitive degree that is recognized by employers worldwide
Who should apply to the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
The Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering is looking for outstanding students in mathematics, computer science, and computer engineering to join Koç University’s new MSc in Data Science program. The program is also ideal for finance and engineering professionals who want to join one of the fastest-growing employment sectors.
Faculty members are on the lookout for driven candidates who can demonstrate familiarity or experience with programming languages and have a solid grasp of university-level mathematics. For more details make sure you watch our webinars below!
What are the application requirements for the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
- Motivation Letter
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Transcripts from all university degree(s) completed
- University diploma from all university degree(s) completed (if available)
- English proficiency test score (for applicants who are not native English speakers)
We offer rolling admissions. Decisions are announced within 2 weeks of receipt of the application. For more details click here and make sure you watch our webinars.