We live in an age of digital revolutions, led by cloud and mobile technologies that generate staggering volumes of data. The world streams hundreds of thousands of hours of video, sends millions of messages, and places tens of thousands of online orders every minute.
Now in the pandemic era, more of us than ever before are dependent on apps and virtual services to learn, work, socialize, eat, relax, and connect.
The ability to make sense of this data, foresee commercial or socially valuable applications, and communicate insights are fast becoming the world’s most sought-after skills.
The Koç University Data Science graduate program provides the training, experience, and tools necessary to succeed in today’s data-driven workplace.
What will you gain from the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
The MSc in Data Science program at Koç University will give you:
- a foundation in computational science and machine learning
- options to specialize in advanced methods such as distributed systems, visual recognition, deep learning, neural networks, and many others
- flexibility to gain your degree online if required
- an internationally competitive degree that is recognized by employers worldwide
Who should apply to the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
The Graduate School of Sciences and Engineering is looking for outstanding students in mathematics, computer science, and computer engineering to join Koç University’s new MSc in Data Science program. The program is also ideal for finance and engineering professionals who want to join one of the fastest-growing employment sectors.
Faculty members are on the lookout for driven candidates who can demonstrate familiarity or experience with programming languages and have a solid grasp of university-level mathematics. For more details make sure you watch our webinars below!
What are the application requirements for the MSc in Data Science at Koç University?
- Motivation Letter
- 2 Recommendation Letters
- Transcripts from all university degree(s) completed
- University diploma from all university degree(s) completed (if available)
- English proficiency test score (for applicants who are not native English speakers)
We offer rolling admissions. Decisions are announced within 2 weeks of receipt of the application. For more details click here and make sure you watch our webinars.
Interested in Cybersecurity specifically?
Check out our Non-Thesis MSc in Cybersecurity program.